Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Getting to know me...

Hello to all! This is my first blog, and I'm new to the world of blogging, so let me apologize in advance for any problems that you may encounter on my site. In fact, I don't even know if anyone out there will be reading this, but I'll be writing anyway to get my thoughts out there for anyone that wants to hear them!
For a little background information, my name is Ben. I'm a born and raised New Yorker, and I've lived here my entire life and I don't plan on leaving anytime soon. I am (as the title of my blog suggests) a huge fan of sports. Pro sports, college sports, high school sports, I love it all. My biggest loves are the "four major" American sports, but I love soccer, tennis, pretty much anything out there.
I am a lifelong New York Giants fan, a New York Rangers fan, and, as odd as it sounds coming from a New Yorker, an Arizona Diamondbacks fan. Throughout my posts, I'll get deeper into how and why I love these teams, and I'll keep you all up to date with a daily look at all three of them.
I'll try to post every day about what may be going on in the sports world, but for today, I'll just give you all an introduction to myself and I'll try to make my blog as attractive to the eye as possible! So, until tomorrow, thanks for listening, and welcome inside the mind of a sports fanatic!

Daily Diamondbacks Update: Win in 11 innings last night in San Diego. Trevor Cahill struggled in his first start for the team, but danced out of some jams, and Chris Young came up big with a two-run homer in the 11th to win it. 4-0, and the only remaining undefeated team in the National League.
Daily Rangers Update: Game 1 at the Garden vs Ottawa on Thursday. Let's Go Rangers!
Daily Giants Update: Still the defending Super Bowl Champions!

No comments:

Post a Comment